Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Marie Claire

Editing photos today for an upcoming Marie Claire and Loft by Ann Taylor style contest. Narrowed four hundred photos to 37. My model Jordyn is the quintessential Marie Claire girl! Love her. She is beautiful but has the fun quirky thing making her so relatable to guys and gals.

Loft fits my design aesthetic because they have great foundation pieces. I love to build with color, texture and layers to create my unique fun, flirty and relaxed look.

What a great summer experience. So much to explore. So much to learn. Combining it with social media makes it really interactive. Sometimes it is nice to get away from the sewing machine and enjoy everything fabulous about FASHION!  It will be back to fifteen hour a day sewing sessions before I know it!

Summer love!

No comments:

Post a Comment