Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The School of Fashion at Kent State University

Considering a career in fashion?  Kent State University has the third best fashion design school in the United States and one of the largest fashion musuems right on campus.  If you want a first hand report on the great opportunities at Kent, e-mail me at stallon@kent.edu.


See the Katherine Hepburn exhibit at The Kent State University Museum this month. Her costume collection is incredible.

 

I spend most of my life in  this building and I love it! I bet you would be surprised to know this building is FULL of sewing machines.

Kent teachers are well respected in the industry. They work outside the school as fashion professionals, they teach and mentor.



Kent internships are available all over the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment